Management Consultancy: Business Planning, Analysis, Advisory and Support Services
- Preparation of Business Plans, Grant Papers and Projects;
- Financial modelling/ complex finance calculations;
- Training and Recruitment (all areas of business, management or administration);
- Preparation of business documents: Contracts, proposals, training modules, executive letters and presentations;
- Document editing or correction;
- Translation of official documents and files: into and from Kinyarwanda, French, English, Spanish & Swahili;
- Strategy formulation (strategy paper writing);
- Minutes taking (reports of meetings, workshops and conferences);
- Meeting moderation ( and/or motivation speaking);
- Online Marketing: Social media, Video emails, Newsletters, conferencing, Website building, etc.;
- Project/Market Research and/or surveys;
- Project Management & Reporting (with Smartsheet);
- Company valuation (with WACC, DCF, etc.);
- Constant and timely business checks or progress analysis;
- Auditing of accounting books;
- Tax preparation, submission and file;
- Internet marketing (twitter, Facebook, Video e-mail) for your business;
- Computer administration support (IT) for small offices;
- Best Financial Models for Projects & Plans.
Financial Modelling is pivotal to the strategy, planning and decision making processes for businesses.
Good Financial models help businesses in various ways:
Our models help in attracting (and convincing) the investors.
For the Already Established Businesses;
Our models help you see a clear picture of your businesses key financial metrics. Even non-financially inclined executives will be surprised at how easy it is to plug-in assumptions or real data and see the effects ripple through the model and impact key metrics.
Adhering to accepted modelling best practice principles, we can provide affordable, timely modelling solutions to you that will:
- Become streamlined, yet tailored to your needs, by our modelling expert(s);
- Make the process more transparent, consistent, flexible and robust;
- Assist in identifying or confirming key drivers of value in the process;
- Help you quantify options and alternatives;
- Reduce the likelihood of material errors in structure;
- Lessen the chances of the wrong decision(s) being made;
- Lower the financial and reputational risks for you.