Management Consultancy: Business Planning, Analysis, Advisory and Support Services
- Preparation of Business Plans, Grant Papers and Projects;
- Financial modelling/ complex finance calculations;
- Training and Recruitment;
- Preparation of business documents:
- contracts, proposals, training modules, executive letters and presentations;
- Translation of official documents and files:
- into and from Kinyarwanda, French, English, Spanish & Swahili;
- Online Marketing:
- Social media, Video emails, Newsletters, conferencing, Website building, etc.;
- Project Research and/or surveys;
- Company valuation (with WACC, DCF, etc.);
- Constant and timely business checks-progress analysis;
- Auditing of accounting books;
- Tax preparation, submission and file;
- Sale of business, liquidation of any kind of company;
- Internet marketing (twitter, Facebook, Video e-mail) for your business;
- Computer administration support (IT) for small offices.
Financial Modelling is pivotal to the strategy, planning and decision making processes for businesses.
Good Financial models help businesses in various ways:
Our models help in attracting (and convincing) the investors.
For the Already Established Businesses;
Our models help you see a clear picture of your businesses key financial metrics. Even non-financially inclined executives will be surprised at how easy it is to plug-in assumptions or real data and see the effects ripple through the model and impact key metrics.
Adhering to accepted modelling best practice principles, we can provide affordable, timely modelling solutions to you that will:
- Become streamlined, yet tailored to your needs, by our modelling expert(s);
- Make the process more transparent, consistent, flexible and robust;
- Assist in identifying or confirming key drivers of value in the process;
- Help you quantify options and alternatives;
- Reduce the likelihood of material errors in structure;
- Lessen the chances of the wrong decision(s) being made;
- Lower the financial and reputational risks for you.